Thursday, June 08, 2006

Crazed

Ben's school days are winding down.

The last day is June 13th - awful early in New York State. For the last two weeks I've been camping out at school as an audience member for two of his plays, board meetings, and mixed media class autobiographies (wow have times changed since my childhood days of overhead projectors). Oh yeah...and I go to my full time job somewhere in there.

God bless day camp in July!

The next two weeks will include a brief visit to San Francisco to visit my brother in law and his partner. Sadly both are not well...but we remain hopeful. The rest of the time will be spent juggling my son between the both of us at home and at work with mercy playdates sprinkled as liberally as possible.

On a positive note, I am addicted to the Steven Cobert Report (Comedy Central).

5 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Isn't Colbert funny? I saw him as part of an improv troupe many years ago.

Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

That Alice Cooper song is running through my head ("School's out for summer...")...but I'm dating myself, aren't I?

Hh

jodi said...

Have a great trip. Colbert is funny.

ellesu said...

I'll have to try and catch the Cobert Report.

One of my sons recently told me I should listen to the Daily Show for my news. I'm not sure if he was joking or not. Guess I'll have to catch that one too and decide if I should be alarmed or not....

jin said...

Hey, I enjoyed hearing about your wedding cake!

In case you're interested I posted pics of mine on my other blog along with my internet romance story.
http://jintrinsique2.blogspot.com/