Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Chapter

Sorry I've been out of the loop.

Since my last post, I had to decide among three great job offers. Each place had something wonderful about it and would lead me in a unique direction professionally.

After much thought, I decided upon a position that will take me a few miles out of the City. Moving out may be part of the equation...and we are pretty okay with that. At this point, the cost of living and extreme gentrification of my little East Village feels like....the time has come to break up and just be friends.

3 comments:

JT said...

Wow, do tell! And if you do move, don't leave without meeting me for coffee!!!

Terry at Blue Kitchen said...

Wow! Congratulations on your new job and new direction. As a New Yorker wannabe, the idea of moving is a little strange, but I can totally understand it too. Good luck to you and your family!

jodi said...

A new job (and three good offers)!!!Congratulations. Very exciting for you and your family. Wishing you all the best with the change.