Saturday, August 05, 2006

Branson, Missouri

I have a very sketchy idea of what Branson, MO is all about. But I'll tell you one thing. This country needs tons more with lots of variations on the theme!

First of all, it keeps entertainers employed long after they fall out of fashion. It helps me to sleep better knowing that Tony Orlando, Joey Heatherton and the entire cast of Hee Haw have gigs and health benefits.

I also like the idea that the performances are all hours of the DAY and EVENING. I wouldn't mind going to see Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Chrissy Hines or anybody else for that matter at 2pm instead of 11pm. Who gives a rat's ass as long as the music is good.

If only there could be a P.S.122 or spiegeltent in every state.

Someday.

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

I think it is very appealing to see a concert earlier in the day. I know I'm getting older when I say that, lol!!!!