Thursday, February 16, 2006

What - ever!

Well I got tagged. And frankly, I could use a little girly good cheer in my life right now. Here it goes:

Four Jobs I've had in my life:

Fundraiser
Waitress
Legislative Aide
Public Radio Project Coordinator

Four Movies I can watch over and over again:

The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Broadway Danny Rose
The Right Stuff
Cinema Paradiso
Age of Innocence, Being There, Harold and Maude, Laurel Canyon, Moonstruck, Rear Window

I could list dozens more.....

Four Places I've lived

New York City
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Amherst, Massachusetts
Baltimore, Maryland

Four TV shows I love to watch

a little boy, a big husband, a dog, a writing project, a full time job, going to the gym, housework, cooking, reading = no tv

Four Places I've been on vacation

Truro, Massachusetts
Paris, France
Merin County, California
Charleston, South Carolina

Four of my favorite food/drinks

Champagne
Filet Mignon
a big fat juicy ripe plum
NYC pizza (great when you're pregnant) and tuna melts
anything my Italian grandmother cooked for me

Four websites I visit daily

Google
My job's website
thecosmicpath.com (because I studied astrology for a while but got into a time crunch)
nytimes.com

Four places I'd rather be right now

In a stone cottage, sitting in front of a fireplace, warming my feet and reading a book.
In a cozy house in Northern California finishing my writing project
In a town house in Brooklyn/Manhattan/Hoboken that I OWNED
In an elegant hotel room in Paris having fun with my very silly husband

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

These are great. Can I join you at the cottage? Sounds like a great place to relax and read, read, read.

`Deb