I think I got tagged the other day by a blogger I really like. I don't spend enough time in the blog world to understand all the customs and rituals - so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to respond on my blog or leave a comment on hers. Guess I'll do it here.
Ten Weird and Random Facts about Myself
1. It takes a lot for me to think something is weird.
2. I don't think anything in life is random even when we think it is.
3. I've met Willem Dafoe, Paul O'Neill (former Yankee) and now need only to meet Christian Bale for my "hot hot hottie" hat trick to be complete.
4. I act like an A Type personality but I am a profoundly B Type personality inside.
5. I am a writer and I choose not to discuss my work on my blog - - admire people who do though.
6. I believe in the inherent goodness of every human being.
7. But I think we live in a culture that fears and is hateful to women.
8. I have no fear of any spider or bug -- but I will f*ckin' freak out if you put me in the same room with a snake of any size.
9. I love flowers and gardening.
10. I wish I could have had more children. Guess I still might be able to get one under the wire.